The ELX Advantage
Getting Started on ELX
FIX and API Specs
2% 2 Year Note
2% 5 Year Note
2% 10 Year Note
2% 30 Year Bond
2% Ultra Long Bond
6% 2 Year Notes
6% 5 Year Notes
6% 10 Year Notes
6% 30 Year Bonds
6% Ultra Long Bonds
ELX Daily Issues/Stops
Rules & Regulations
Notices to Participants
Quote Vendor Codes
Market Data Reports
Trading & Clearing
News & Events
Comments & Opinions
News & Events
CNBC Interview: New Exchange for U.S. Treasury Futures
- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has been the only option for investors wanting to trade U.S. Treasury futures, but on July 10 it will have a new rival in that space - the ELX Futures Exchange. Neal Wolkoff, CEO of the ELX Futures Exchange, talks to CNBC.
ELX Futures Releases a 9¢ Fee Schedule and 1,000 Contract Block Trade Threshold for U.S. Treasury Futures Contracts
- ELX Futures, L.P. announced today that it has released its fee schedule and block trade thresholds for trading U.S. Treasury futures contracts. The new fee schedule will represent a large reduction in costs for most market participants.
CQG to offer Trade Execution and Market Data for ELX Futures
- CQG, Inc. announced today that it will provide low-latency trade execution and real-time market data for futures products traded on ELX Futures, L.P.
ELX Futures Announces Goldman Sachs to Become a Founding Partner
- ELX Futures, L.P. announced today that Goldman Sachs joins other leading financial institutions as a founding partner.
ELX Futures Receives CFTC Approval to Become A Designated Contract Market
- ELX Futures, L.P. announced today that the CFTC has approved its application to become a Designated Contract Market. ELX to start live trading in June.
ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange Plans to Start Live Trading in June
- Spring Tests Scheduled for High-Speed System to Trade Futures on Treasury Securities.
ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange Appoints Neal Wolkoff as CEO
- ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange, today announced the appointment of Neal L. Wolkoff as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Wolkoff has more than 20 years of experience as an exchange executive.
ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange Signs Agreement with National Futures Association For Market Surveillance and Oversight Services
- ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange today announced an agreement with the National Futures Association (NFA), the self-regulatory organization for the U.S. futures industry, to provide market surveillance and oversight for ELX.
ELX Launches Its ISV Program
- ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange today launched its Independent Software Vendor (ISV) program to support access to the exchange by a wide range of market participants.
ELX Announces RTS Realtime Systems Group as Its First ISV Partner
- ELX Electronic Liquidity Exchange, is the first ISV committed to provide connectivity to the new futures exchange, supporting access to the exchange for a wide range of market participants.
Displaying results 61-70 (of 72)
NEWS & EVENTS
Copyright © 2012 ELX Futures, L.P. All rights reserved.