The ELX Advantage
Getting Started on ELX
FIX and API Specs
2% 2 Year Note
2% 5 Year Note
2% 10 Year Note
2% 30 Year Bond
2% Ultra Long Bond
6% 2 Year Notes
6% 5 Year Notes
6% 10 Year Notes
6% 30 Year Bonds
6% Ultra Long Bonds
ELX Daily Issues/Stops
Rules & Regulations
Notices to Participants
Quote Vendor Codes
Market Data Reports
Trading & Clearing
News & Events
Comments & Opinions
News & Events
ELX Sets New End-of-Day Total Market Share Record in U.S. Treasury Futures
- ELX sets a new EOD total market share record in US Treasury futures with an electronic share at 4.7% on January 6, 2011
ELX Announces 2010 Year-End Results; ADV in U.S. Treasury Futures Up 14% Year-Over-Year; ADV in Eurodollar Futures Up 38% Per Month since Launch
- ELX Reports 2010 Year-End Results: US Treasuries Up 14% YOY; ADV in Eurodollars Up 38% per Month since Launch
ELX Sets New Volume Record in US Treasury Futures with Over 100,000 Total Contracts Traded
- ELX establishes a new single-day total volume record for U.S. Treasury futures contracts with over 100K contracts traded on January 5, 2011.
Advantage Futures Partners with ELX to Offer FCM Services
- ELX announces that Advantage Futures LLC will become an authorized Participant and offer FCM services for ELX.
ELX Starts Month of December with Record-Breaking Open Interest and Volume in Eurodollar Futures
- ELX announced that it has set new records in open interest and volume in its Eurodollar futures contract during the first trading session of December. OI for Eurodollar futures hit 198K contracts on December 1, with OI surging almost 80% since October.
ELX Reports Open Interest and Volume Records in Eurodollar Futures and Record Market Share in Two-Year U.S. Treasury Futures for the Month of November
- ELX announced today that November was another record-setting month for its Eurodollar futures contract. ELX reported record OI and record volume in Eurodollar futures. In addition, ELX’s two-year U.S. Treasury futures contract also set a new record, with market share soaring to 13.4% on November 2.
ELX Market Share Soars in Two-Year U.S. Treasury Futures Contract
- ELX sets new market share record in two-year U.S. Treasury Futures contract
ELX Reports Open Interest and Volume Records in Eurodollar Futures; Sees Rebound in U.S. Treasury Futures for the Month of October
- ELX Futures announced today that October was a record-setting month for its Eurodollar Futures contract. ELX reported record open interest and volume in Eurodollar futures and it also saw a rebound in its U.S. Treasury Futures contracts for the month of October.
ELX Futures Exceeds 100,000 Contracts of Open Interest and Sets New Volume Record in Eurodollar Futures
- ELX Futures reached a new milestone in open interest, exceeding 100,000K, and set a new volume record in its Eurodollar Futures contract, which was launched in June 2010.
ELX Exceeds 80,000 Contracts of Open Interest in Eurodollar Futures
- ELX reaches milestone in Eurodollar Futures open interest and sees significant rebound in U.S. Treasury Futures volume and market share.
Displaying results 21-30 (of 72)
NEWS & EVENTS
Copyright © 2012 ELX Futures, L.P. All rights reserved.