The ELX Advantage
Getting Started on ELX
FIX and API Specs
2% 2 Year Note
2% 5 Year Note
2% 10 Year Note
2% 30 Year Bond
2% Ultra Long Bond
6% 2 Year Notes
6% 5 Year Notes
6% 10 Year Notes
6% 30 Year Bonds
6% Ultra Long Bonds
ELX Daily Issues/Stops
Rules & Regulations
Notices to Participants
Quote Vendor Codes
Market Data Reports
Trading & Clearing
News & Events
Comments & Opinions
News & Events
ELX Sets End-Of-Day Volume Record in 5-Year Treasury Futures
- ELX sets new end-of-day volume record in its 5-year note with 39,432 contracts traded and also captured more than 5% market share in the 2 and 5-year notes and 30-year bond.
ELX Announces Solid April Results with Strong Performances in 5 and 30-Year U.S. Treasury Futures and Record Average Open Interest in Eurodollar Futures
- ELX April highlights include the 30-year bond having its best performing market share month ever, the 5-year note having its best performing market share month of the year, and Eurodollar futures setting a record in combined average OI.
ELX Announces Strong First Quarter; Sets Multiple Monthly and Quarterly Volume and Market Share Records
- ELX set multiple volume and market share records in the month of March and in the first quarter of 2011 in its U.S. Treasury and Eurodollar futures contracts.
ELX Announces Plans to List European Interest-Rate Futures Using Maker-Taker and Taker-Maker Pricing Models
- ELX announces plans to list competitive interest-rate products from NYSE and Eurex using maker-taker and taker-maker pricing models.
ELX Extends Quarterly Months for Eurodollar Futures Contracts to 5 Years from 2 Years
- ELX will extend quarterly months for its Eurodollar futures contracts to 5 years from 2 years, effective March 14, 2011.
ELX Sets Exchange-Wide ADV and Open Interest Records for the Month of February
- ELX announces an exchange-wide ADV record at 97K and an average OI record at 320K for the month of February.
ELX Announces Record Volume and Market Share in U.S. Treasuries for the Month of January
- ELX establishes records in single-day total volume and market share for U.S. Treasuries, with over 100K contracts traded on January 5 and market share hitting nearly 5% on January 10.
ELX Announces New 9 Cent One-Tier Fee Schedule for U.S. Treasuries and Eurodollar Futures Contracts
- ELX announced today a new 9 cent one-tier bundled fee schedule for market users trading all U.S. Treasuries and Eurodollar furtures contracts on ELX, effective February 1, 2011.
ELX Reduces Minimum Block Trade Levels to 300 Contracts for the 5, 10 and 30 Year U.S. Treasury Futures
- ELX announced it has reduced minimum block trade levels to 300 contracts from 1,000 contracts for the 5, 10, and 30 year U.S. Treasury futures contracts as well as the Ultrabond. The new block trade sizes are effective immediately.
ELX Sets New End-of-Day Total Market Share Record in U.S. Treasury Futures
- ELX reports a new end-of-day (3 p.m. EST) trading record for total market share in its U.S. Treasury futures contracts, with an electronic share at 5% on January 10, 2011.
Displaying results 11-20 (of 72)
NEWS & EVENTS
Copyright © 2012 ELX Futures, L.P. All rights reserved.