The ELX Advantage
Getting Started on ELX
FIX and API Specs
2% 2 Year Note
2% 5 Year Note
2% 10 Year Note
2% 30 Year Bond
2% Ultra Long Bond
6% 2 Year Notes
6% 5 Year Notes
6% 10 Year Notes
6% 30 Year Bonds
6% Ultra Long Bonds
ELX Daily Issues/Stops
Rules & Regulations
Notices to Participants
Quote Vendor Codes
Market Data Reports
Trading & Clearing
News & Events
Comments & Opinions
News & Events
ELX Names Richard Jaycobs Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Jaycobs Named as Successor to Neal Wolkoff as CEO of ELX.
Wolkoff Announces Plans to Depart ELX Effective April 30
- Wolkoff Announces Plans to Depart as ELX CEO Effective April 30
ELX to Narrow Ticks to Quarter Intervals in 10-Year Treasury Contract
- ELX Futures today announced plans to reduce the minimum tick size in the outright months of 10-year U.S. Treasury note futures contract to one quarter of one thirty-second of one point ($7.8125 per contract) beginning the evening of Sunday, December 4, for the trading date December 5.
ELX Announces 3RD Quarter U.S. Treasury Bond Records
- ELX Futures total volume for the first three quarters surpassed 15 million contracts as trading activity for 30-year and ultra-long U.S. Treasury bond futures contracts set new quarterly records.
ELX Announces August Results with Multiple Records Set in the 30-Year U.S. Treasury Bond Futures and Eurodollar Futures
- ELX Futures established multiple new records in its 30-Year U.S. Treasury bond futures contracts as well as its Eurodollar futures contracts for the month of August.
ELX Announces July Results with Year-Over-Year Gain in ADV in U.S. Treasuries and Eurodollar Futures
- ELX announced solid July results with strong year-over-year ADV performances in U.S. Treasury and Eurodollar futures contracts. ELX traded 1.2M contracts in July and celebrated its second-year anniversary as an electronic futures exchange on July 10.
ELX Announces Strong Second Quarter; Sets Multiple Volume Records; Celebrates Second-Year Anniversary
- ELX announces strong Q2 results and multiple volume records in its futures contracts. ELX traded 5M contracts in the Q2 and celebrates its second-year anniversary as an electronics futures exchange on July 10.
ELX Announces Multiple Volume Records in May: Overall Exchange, Combined U.S Treasury Futures, 5Year and 30-Year Futures
- ELX set records in overall exchange volume, combined U.S. Treasury futures volume and records in the 5-year note and 30-year bond. Total U.S. Treasury volume was also up 10% year-over-year for the month of May and market share was up 16%. Additionally, 1.6m total contracts were traded for the month of May and 9.3m contracts were traded year-to-date.
Movers and Shakers: Mary Chung, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Marketing, ELX Futures
Interview with ELX’s Mary Chung in The Glass Hammer
ELX Sets Multiple Volume Records: Overall Exchange, Combined U.S. Treasury Futures, 5-Year and 30-Year Futures
- ELX sets multiple new records, including overall exchange record with 148,308 contracts traded and combined U.S. Treasury futures contracts with 120,137 contracts. The 5-year note hit a record volume of 43,748 contracts traded and the 30-year bond also set a new record with 26,117 contracts traded.
Displaying results 1-10 (of 72)
NEWS & EVENTS
Copyright © 2012 ELX Futures, L.P. All rights reserved.